Saturday, March 7, 2015

Luxury Reading Reviews

Some of you might know already that I have been a reviewer over at the wonderful blog Luxury Reading for a few years now. The experience of reviewing on Vera's blog was one of the catalysts for me starting this blog....it helped give me the confidence to know I could do this! Well, while I won't be reviewing over there as much as I did before, I will still be reviewing for Luxury Reading. In the future I plan to lists those reviews under the "Reviews" tab at the top of the screen, with a link over to the original post. However, to begin with let me share some of the reviews that have gone live since January. Click on the name of the book to head over and read the full review:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you read any of these? What did you think?


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the above. Have been concentrating reviewing some books that came as author requests and trying to whittle down my TBR shelves (a Herculean task!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I'm with you Carol!!! I have piles of books around the house and want to read every single one of them. If only I didn't have to work, sleep, do anything but read....maybe then I could put a good dent in them 😄!

      Delete
  2. Those certainly are some gorgeous covers.

    I know of all of them, but haven't read any. I actually have two of them on my shelves.

    Great post.

    The Winter Witch looks really good to me.

    I hope you are having a good weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth!! I agree they are gorgeous covers! They're also good books, especially Juliet's Nurse and The Magician's Lie. I am having a good weekend and I hope you are the same!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm on the wait list at the library for The Magician's Lie, have been hearing good things about it. I hope you will still have time for your insightful comments too, over at LR! :)
    We are having beautiful, unseasonably warm weather here in my part of the Midwest! Hope you enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you get it soon and love it as much as I did! And I don't think I could stay away from Luxury Reading...one of my favorite parts of the day is heading over there, reading all the reviews and commenting :)! I'm in central Florida so it is ALWAYS warm here :)! I hope your weekend is wonderful!!!

      Delete